Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First impressions Equinox 600

After many hours it will come John. In order to have the features it has, the buttons CAN’T be “intuitive”....it has to be learned.

In the field is where it will really impress you John, at least it does for me. Silly question have you peeled the shipping cover of the screen and installed the English screen protector, I had to learn my first one with no cover :shrug: The quick access to sensitivity is one change I really like.
HH Jeff

John,

What Jeff is referring to, is that you should have received a packet of stick-on screen protectors, in several different languages; at the bottom of the protector, there are labels for each of the buttons. This allows you to not only protect your screen, but also helps with knowing what each button is for...

Steve

John said:
What English screen cover?

If you read through your quick start guide that came with the detector, and then download the PDF user manual, its going to make life with the detector a lot simpler and easier.

I had ASSUMED that the screen protector which tells the user what each button is had already been applied. With all due respect, I couldn’t make it this hard if I tried.

The Quick Start Guide & owners manual are your friends!!
Jason in Enid said:
John said:
What English screen cover?

If you read through your quick start guide that came with the detector, and then download the PDF user manual, its going to make life with the detector a lot simpler and easier.

John, they might have stopped putting 50 screen savers in the new boxes.
Now dealers sell a five pack or get them online.

Tony

John said:
Arm cuff was made for Godzilla. Way too wide. Watching some youtube videos at work.

LOL, not when you put a heavy jacket on. You have to remember that the arm cuff has to fit a wide variety of people and situations, plus the fact that its not meant to really lock your arm into.

I bought a extra 5 pack in English but if you install a protective cover over the controller one screen saver will last probably for the life
Mark

Where do you get these protective covers?-----Z A G G stopped making the kind that I used for years on detectors.
Mkus said:
I bought a extra 5 pack in English but if you install a protective cover over the controller one screen saver will last probably for the life
Mark

D&P-OR said:
Where do you get these protective covers?-----Z A G G stopped making the kind that I used for years on detectors.
Mkus said:
Mark

You buy one large enough for a tablet and you cut it to fit.

Yeah, I understand that---but---what brand & what stores might carry them?-----I don't do the ebay thing. (I'm old fashioned).:)quote="Jason in Enid"]
D&P-OR said:
Mkus said:
Mark

You buy one large enough for a tablet and you cut it to fit.[/quote]

walmart, staples, bestbuy, etc.

Found the screen protectors. Additionally, I had issues printing the manual. The problem was that the Minelab web site only works well with Internet Explorer. It doesn't like Firefox at all.