Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First inland hunt and first video

spdnj

Went hunting after work for a few on Friday for my first non beach hunt with the ctx. I was switching from headphones to speaker and had the threshold on the speaker set very high, there was a target that I could only hear with the headphones because of that. This was my first shot at a video so its a bit shaky. I will try to work on that next time. Feedback welcome to help on future videos.

Did manage a few keepers :wiggle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFQsdc9F5wU&feature=youtu.be

Nice video.

Is it just me or are the sounds a bit smoother on the CTX over the E-Trac? Actually a nice sound. Did you have the pitch up high?

Thx,
Albert

Great video. Very interesting. I like how the targets are sounding with the CTX. Would like to know your settings.

Good stuff! Love your enthusiasm!!! Thanks for sharing. HH Randy

earthmansurfer said:
Nice video.

Is it just me or are the sounds a bit smoother on the CTX over the E-Trac? Actually a nice sound. Did you have the pitch up high?

Thx,
Albert

Albert,

I read where the smooth is the default on the CTX the Etrac is an option.

Thanks for the comments. I am set up normal tones not smooth but I raised the 50 tone conductive pitch from 292 on the low end to 1131 on the high. I did not care for the low tones set by default, they were too "grunty" for me.

n/t

Good job on the video!

Thank you so much for taking the time to film your hunt and edit the video for all of us to learn from. We can read all the posts in the world but a video really gets the point across!