Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Outing with My New Skullies!!!!!!!!

[size=large][/size][/b These Skullies found stuff like you wouldn't believe, nice and Quit and sounds like i never heard before, I found so Many of the smallest pieces of lead, and real small lead sinkers down deep, also got me a nice 14k chain 18" not a real thick one but a chain a silver Ring a junk ring and earring and some clad not a bad day at all, them skullies are really something Joe, you out did your self on them, they are awsome and real nice to wear. Like Dew con said he was picking up the smallest pieces of foil and he's right. thanks Joe they are an awsome pair of Skullies, HH

Good Job Harold, Like the gold chain..very nice...and thanks for the feed back...I need to know so next round this winter we will be closer to perfect....Be Safe Buddy..Joe

That thin of a gold chain is a pretty amazing feat at that depth for a Minelab. Even if it was only seeing that tiny clasp and not the chain (I suspect) 18" for a small little bugger like that clasp is pretty impressive. What kind of response did it give and were you using PP mode?

[size=large][/size]The response was nice and loud and a middle tone and i had it in disc mode, and i checked the hole after and nothing else was there, and i was a little over my waist when i found it, them skullies are real sensitive i never dug so many small pieces of lead and foil and poptops i just got to get use of the different sounds other than that they are awsome. HH

[size=large][/size][/b Will do Joe, and thanks for letting me hear again signals i was missing before, Harold

I believe Harold was saying the chan was 18" long.... not deep. I talked to Cliff he said you were really digging the targets out there. You getting the tones down some? I can pretty well call most targets .... except not enough time on the coins. Foil has a nice buzz to it and a shallow pull tab..... sounds like a can lid it gives off such a high volume. New toys always makes it more enjoyable when not much happening out there..... hey, but the sun is about to shine and get warm. Just hope we still have people running around by then.

Dew

Well i'm trying to get use of all these great sounds, i dug down about four scoops and came up with one of the really old pull tabs, and it was just as loud to me as if it was on top, Like you said it may take some time to get these sounds down pat, but when we do look out, i noticed another thing i did not even get one bottle cap or beer cap, and hunted a little over four hours, when i saw that chain hanging over the scoop my eyes got bright and cliff asked me if i did my happy dance, so i did it for him (hehe). boy these skullies made a different person of me and my hunting, watch out fellow treasure hunters i'm on the lose. HH