Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First real find for 2013

Finally got to do my first field test on my SE Pro and it was awesome. Got a solid signal so I decided to dig, at about 5 inches I thought it was the bottom of a can but no! It was an old 1920 or so gold Keystone pocket watch! I was shocked to say the least. There was bits of a chain and fob as well but it wasnt anything special. I had it tested and it turned out to be 10K rolled gold. Regardless, I was very happy.

Love those old watches, I have found a few along with parts of them. My oldest is the back of a 1791 silver from england.

Congrats very awesome find the Se Pro is soild machine hunted it for a few years!

n/t

Nice way to prime the pump for 2013 !!! :cheers:

The SE Pro is suppose to be an awsome machine. I guess you just proved that theory,
Great find.

Keep digging and have a good time.

congrats on a banner day.

Nice!

Congrats! Definitely an exciting find. :bouncy:

Nice find, Shaker! I sure wished you guys would leave some gold in the ground for me! I'm still "goldless" for the year! (and jealous of all these finds!) :stars:

Hope your luck continues!

Pony

Great find. It's all about the hunt. Ain't this hobby great? Who says you can't have fun when you get older. I look forward to each day, just to be able to enjoy the day and swing that coil. No matter what I find it sure beats working. I liked my job, but I love retirement.