Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First real relic hunt of the season with the AT GOLD......

JOE in MD

Sure didn't start out the way I would have liked. first the woods were still overgrown then the part of the coil where the screw goes through( I call it the ear) breaks so I had to do a in the field MacGyver repair that held through the day( time to get some epoxy cement). Then the headphone adaptor started acting up. ( sound would come through the headphones then the sound would come from the detector). I did manage a few saves and it was better then a good day at work. LOL This little guy was just cruzing by. LOL

We gave the woods a shot last Friday and still to much undergrowth down here, too. My buds and I are chomping at the bit, but we are still a month away I suspect. Good on the lead and giving it a shot. It will get better. HH jim tn

Nice ringers. Dropped my battery pack the other day in the living room. One end snapped off so I super glued it. Works great once again.

If you guys have not tried JB Weld, I highly reccomend it. I have temporary repairs that I did with it 10 yeats ago that are not temporary any more....

Ray

Joe you Pirate, what you doing digging in the Dirt!!

Some nice lead you found, always enjoy the pictures buddy!!..Good Luck on your next adventure....

Nice catch on the old lead. I enjoyed the turtle / tortoise / tortle :confused: too. I don't see those down here, but on several occasions, I started digging a target and discovered a hibernating lizard in the hole, I try to tuck them back in nicely and tiptoe away, heh.