Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Seated Quarter

thebigd81

I haven't been out too much since my fields have been planted and when I have gotten out I didn't find anything to write home about. I said wtf and stopped at buddy's house (built in 1789 and there was rumored to be a trading post there) where I pulled a Morgan and a few other older silvers last year and scored this beauty. My first seated quarter and an Indian cent is never a bad thing neither.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-174405~2_copy_816x517.png
    Screenshot_20210623-174405~2_copy_816x517.png
    661.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Screenshot_20210623-174413~2_copy_800x517.png
    Screenshot_20210623-174413~2_copy_800x517.png
    736.7 KB · Views: 97
Big time congrats on your 1st! Hope #2 is right behind.

Great coin! Looks like 20+ years of circulation wear on it so probably dropped in 1880's-90's

Nice find and a Indian to boot. Good hunting! Always seems a little more special for many of us when we pop (finally) that 1st Seated quarter. HH jim tn

Spectacular finds!! I’d be spending a whole lotta time at your buddies house 😂

Thanks all! His house has tons of history and Sullivan's troops marched right where it is and he has 150+ acres and the neighbor has 50 acres and house is just as old. I'm heading back to hit one of the fields that was just cut and throwing the 6 inch coil on to hit where the seated coins were found (lots of iron there).

HH

Nice finds congrats my first seated of 2021 was right next to a barber Boy was I surprised..
Mark