Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver Dime with the E-TRAC

Well I've had the E-trac now for 2 weeks. I went to an old church site today that I've searched for the last nine years. I've used all my Explorers here everything from an XS to an SE. I started out with the pro coil but it is a very trashy site so I switched to the Sunray 8 inch. I've dug silver here in the past but mostly indian head pennies. The only real good hit I got was this 1945 Merc at 5 inches. I was hoping for a Barber or maybe even a seated but I was happy just to see silver after digging allot of junk.

Isnt that amazsing? yoiu can go over and over a sight and still something like that is still hiding down there. Nice job pulling that out and always a fun coin to find.

[size=medium]Looks to be in fantastic condition. Couldn't have been in circulation long before it got lost.[/size]

Congrats on your silver.

I just got my E-Trac a week ago. I got my first silver with it, a 1942 Mercury, earlier this week.

What part of Iowa are you in? I live in the Pella/Knoxville/Monroe part of the state.

HH,

Bruce