Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver For V3

Bubby

I got to take the V3 out today for its maiden voyage with the 6x10 coil - V rated - and that does feel a lot better than the stock D2 coil on there. My arm did not feel like it was going to fall off. Hit the local soccer field and school. Picked up $3.40 in clad and first silver 1944 Merc dime. :clapping: some cars and a guitar. Did get a fair amount of trash due to I was digging anything that I thought would be jewerly. I really do like this machine though and can't wait to get back out there.

HH Bubby

n/t

Congratulations! I am sure there will lots more to come.

Excellent finds.. love seeing the silver pop out of the ground. I use the little 5.3 coil myself and it's much lighter, and wonderfully sensitive. (great resolution, and pinpointing)

A nice looking Merc. What do you think a 2010 dime will look like in 2074? Anyway, nice finds.