Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver half of the year!!!!!

Got out yesterday with the E-trac and the T2 limited to compare signals, I had the 5 in coil on the T2 and the 8x6 sef on the E-trac. I got a jumpy signal on the E-trac that gave a vdi like a penny, I checked it with the T2 and it was a jumpy signal but still an obvious coin signal from both machines.The spot I was hunting is an old carnival grounds that has been hunted hard for a long time so you don't really find many coins there, So when I dug the signal I was expecting a wheat or a worn dime at best, To my surprise it turned out to be a walking liberty half that was only down about 3 inches deep. The reason the walker gave a low vdi was because there was a large piece of iron a few inches deeper than the coin. I got it all on video if your interested in hearing what the signal sounded like. Got the merc today from the same spot. Thanks for looking HH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTUlyy1SJ9E

Nice finds !

Very similar to the '36 WLH I found last year. With all of the rusty spikes sitting just to the side of the coin, I expected to pull out a dime if I was really lucky.

Nice finds, its been awhile since I pulled a halfer out of the ground. Congrats!

I think lots of loot still is out there masked, stacked or spilled. Its is a real lesson when you find a stack or tight spill that has such a squirrelly signal, nobody else would think of diggin it. Thanks!
Mud

Some nice finds congrats on the Walker.