Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver of 2012 and a couple of cool buttons

iskirkra

Finally got to get out Sunday and really enjoyed the day. I have been hunting where an old house used to be. It was tore down about 50 years ago and the ground has not been disturbed since. I have found dozens of good items at this place, but this is what I found Sunday. The places I hunt are usually so littered with trash I have been hooked on TTF, even when not necessary. Sunday I used a coin pattern in conductive and without so much trash, really enjoyed the hunt. The 46 Rosie was jumping around just a little and was not that deep, about 5 inches but found 2 big nails in the same hole. The large general service button like to blew my ears off, thought sure it was a quarter or half, but I'll take the button any day. I have found several general service buttons but none this big, maybe a coat button? The other button, shaped like a heart, is a PRR railroad union made cuff or collar button according to Worth Point on the Internet. The jar lid is neat as well, this is the second one of these I have found. It looks like the east India trading company logo from the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, but it is the old Pond's Extract Company logo. Found a couple of tax tokens and lipstick case and a 36 buffalo. Great to be able to get out in January, hope you can as well.

HH - Randy

Now who would make a whole Company from POND Extracts..... Some of those North Central Texas Ponds were, as my 4 year old would put it "icky poo"!!!.

Nice finds Randy! Glad you're able to get out and add to the collection. Thanks for the picture my friend!!!

NebTrac

NebTrac, I was thinking, now who would wear a button shaped like a heart? If a guy wore buttons like that he would have to be really tuff or something.

Cool finds !!!!

"A Boy Named Sue" That brings back memories...Being a boy named Kim made me pretty tuff in grade school...I can thank my older brother "Buck" for that!!! How could anyone named Buck do that to his younger brother...Bill or George....anything but Kim!!!:rant:

HH
Kim

pilot said:
"A Boy Named Sue" That brings back memories...Being a boy named Kim made me pretty tuff in grade school...I can thank my older brother "Buck" for that!!! How could anyone named Buck do that to his younger brother...Bill or George....anything but Kim!!!:rant:

HH
Kim

Are we really starting this?

When I was little I was short and freckled and had red very curly hair(still do for all of it)...Does Bozo The Clown sound familiar?!