Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver with the 800

wisconsinwalter

[attachment 356208 fullsizeoutput_7e7.jpeg]

I was really surprised to find this 1857 half dime. It was in the hole with a nail at 4" and the coin at 10' plus. I had expected a copper penny as it read 21-24 and I almost past it because of the bounce

Also got my first nickel that day, The 1936 buffalo came in at 12-13. It is the same numbers as the next 2 nickels found.

a smaller coil needs to come out soon! the stock coil is too large for plowed fields that are chiseled plowed.

Nice digs Walter, not to many people can say their first silver is a seated half dime :detecting:
Laplander

was surprised by the numbers for sure! For clarification, that wasn't my first silver. My low post count is because I was a small dealer and found it easier not to post here to avoid conflicts.

I gave up my dealership last year end.