Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver with the 800!

Ex-Sox

Went to a park yesterday with a buddy. I found the gold washed lucky horshoe bracelet and the very next signal was a .925 mens silver wedding band! Dug lots of tabs hopin for the gold one! Think I might take the horshoe on every hunt from now on!!!😁 9A89171A-02C9-4A7B-B27D-A65CCF30AFDA.jpeg

Did that silver ring get your attention when your coil sniffed it, I found one last week and it rang out a very loud 35-36, definitely an attention getter

Went to a park yesterday with a buddy. I found the gold washed lucky horshoe bracelet and the very next signal was a .925 mens silver wedding band! Dug lots of tabs hopin for the gold one! Think I might take the horshoe on every hunt from now on!!!😁View attachment 3398

So you're getting the hang of the Equinox?

I am starting to get a good feel for it. I am still digging a few nails and pull tabs but don't want to miss gold at the parks. I was a little confused with the iron bias settings but now feel I have a better understanding of it and how I can use it. That silver ring rang a solid 33 and perked me right up!! After hearing the 10-14 tone for an hour, that high number tone is like straight lining a RedBull to your ears! My poor F75 looks at me like I kicked it when I get home from hunting but I am just having too much fun with the Equinox to be using it right now. I am finding good stuff in places that started depressing me before this new machine. Having to make a living hitting 95-100 mph baseballs mixed with knee bucklin off speed trickery taught me that confidence breeds success. I have lots of confidence in the Equinox