Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver with the Legend

casull454

Got out for a short 3 hour hunt today. $5.25 in clad, a St. Christopher's medal (just gold colored) and my first silver coin with the Legend. Just a 1926 Mercury (no mint mark), but was happy to see that. Actually surprised to find that at this location, as it's a newer park (90's) and the Mercury was only about 2 1/2" deep. I've pulled clad there that was over twice that deep. Probably just someone that didn't know it was in their pocket change. Small stuff compared to some of you fellows, but it's a start. I have a total of 33 hours on the Legend this year and have found my first gold ring ever and my first silver coin in years. Looking forward to getting some more time on the machine and hopefully finding some more productive areas to hunt.
IMG_2735.jpg
IMG_2734.jpg

That's pretty cool finds , sometimes coin depths are unpredictable compared to age of coin , but the legend performed good for you , and st Christopher pendant is the patron of travelers hang on to that , congrats

The treasures are when you least expect them!!

Great finds! I like the legend alot,it's just as good as anything on the market and for a coinshooter it's better than most new releases.. congrats on the finds

"33 hours on the Legend this year and have found my first gold ring ever and my first silver coin in years.
Years, what was the problem? Were you using a Equinox before the Legend? 😁 JOKING! 😂😂

Hadn't been detecting in 7 or 8 years, but I've owned the ML XTerra 70 for about 15 years. Just started using it again last year and then bought the Legend earlier this year.

Nice finds and welcome back to the hobby. Those that haven't tried them will ha, ha, this, but these detectors with the newest technology are making the hobby a new ball game. Anyway, having fun is what its all about. HH jim tn

At 33 hours you are just getting in the groove. Gonna get better & better.