Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Spanish Silver !

Great find. Still looking for my first spanish colonial and the Equinox #s of 21-22 for the 1 reale helps, but looks like we'll be digging a lot of zinc cents along the way.

Nice hunt...I would suspect there are many good targets left to be had there as most of your holes weren’t crazy deep and some of your finds were bigger than an average coin... congrats on your 1st Spanish silver...

Congrats on find the Real !

Can you read the date on this coin ?

Great site your hunting! Congrats on your first Reale. Liked the vid, thanks for sharing....

Great find. Still looking for my first spanish colonial and the Equinox #s of 21-22 for the 1 reale helps, but looks like we'll be digging a lot of zinc cents along the way.
Yea old silver including seated dimes and capped bust dimes and half dimes ring lower than what you think. Hope you get one real soon. Good luck !

Nice hunt...I would suspect there are many good targets left to be had there as most of your holes weren’t crazy deep and some of your finds were bigger than an average coin... congrats on your 1st Spanish silver...
Thanks bootyhoundpa ! Yea that site has been pounded on for the last 5 years, the guy that took me there told me they even camped on it for a whole week. So I was lucky to get anything off of it, but low and behold something came my way !