Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Texas shout out.

jim tn

Had an Omega 8000 that the pin point membrane went out on some months back and finally decided to send it back for a repair. Knew it was out of warranty, it was made the end of 2014 and I purchased it the early part of 2015. Felix, non the less, told me once they had inspected it that they would repair it free of charge, "Great!"

Got the detector back a few days ago and discovered they had given me a new Omega 8500, and not by mistake, upon calling them.

I've always had great customer service when dealing with First Texas and feel they deserve to be recognized for such. Now, though, I have two Omega 8500's, as I already had one in my arsenal, and ultimately will be selling or trading the new one. Do miss my ole Omega 8000, though. HH jim tn

First Texas customer service A#1

Absolutely!!!! I recently sent in my OLD Fisher F5 for a checkup and to have the dash membrane replaced. After a few days of wait, it shows up at my door step free of charge.

F5

I bought one of he new style Gold Bugs. It was one that the signal and ground balance icons were switched. Once I knew the difference, I could have just ignored it and have no problem. Fisher told me to return it and they would check it out. I got word from them that they would replace the control box but that the new ones only had the ¼" headphone jack, not both ⅛" and ¼" one and asked if that was acceptable to me. Of course I said yes and shortly thereafter got it back from them with a new controller. This is great service!

Good service and fair pricing = faithful customers.