Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time I have gotten over the 100 mark for silver.

Congrats!

It makes me wonder: what will we do when it is all gone?
Thank you. That will be a sad day when every place we can hunt has been depleted. That will be the day to pick up a new hobby lol

Last edited:
Over 100 silvers in one year isn't luck, that's knowing how to metal detect, really good year EPL.
If it wasn’t for the you replenishing the silver I might not have reached 30 😂
Thanks buddy!! 🤣

By the way, out of those 100 silver coins which one was the best find?
I would have to say the 1928 SLQ. I have never seen such a sharp date on this coin before and this one has it.

Attachments

• 3F9EB74D-A875-465A-A63F-70FCC5CB4165.jpeg
    3F9EB74D-A875-465A-A63F-70FCC5CB4165.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
You had a great year Jim! :please:
Now that it is gettig too cold to detect up there, send me your detector and I will tune it up for you, so you’ll be ready next Spring…🤭
And no…. You can’t count those war nickels or Canadian dimes!!!:nono:

You had a great year Jim! :please:
Now that it is gettig too cold to detect up there, send me your detector and I will tune it up for you, so you’ll be ready next Spring…🤭
And no…. You can’t count those war nickels or Canadian dimes!!!:nono:
You are right….who needs pesky silver nickels and Canadian dimes anyhow? 😂😂
How much is this tune-up gonna cost me?
I’m sure you’ll want payment in silver coins 😂