Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FIRST TIME OUT WITH CTX HAWAII

dbhawaii

I would like to thank Bart Davis with BigBoyHobbies for the great deal on the CTX and for answering all my questions... By far the best deal I can find on the Internet!
Living on the rock your pretty much limited to where you can detect and most of the beaches that tourist swim at are pounded day and night so it's not surprising that almost all my digs were from 6 to 14 inches, my first dig with the CTX was a Pull-tab about 14 inches in wet sand...I HATE PULL-TABS... Anyway after about six hours on Saturday and six hours on Sunday I managed to get one ring and about $15 in change and a sore back.
Not bad for the first time out, I used the SeaWater setting no modifications and it worked great...Looking forward to diving with my new CTX and my Excal this summer!
Aloha...Dbhawaii

I too got a great deal and service from Bart. I have not been able to use it yet, things here in Wisconsin are almost as hard as volcanic rock. :rofl: Looking forward to your post. Good luck. Stay away from the HOT ROCKS!

dbhawaii, I also hunt in Hawaii, but just the North Shore So far. My last time out I found a U.S Navy ring the still looked new, it was only 6 inches down. Where on the rock to you hunt, if ever on the N.S. let me know and ill show you a few good places, the best one u need to get real wet, Aloha

Hey BigDog808,
I hunt all over the island. I haven't had much luck on the N/S and I'm always looking for a good place to hunt so let me know when you're ready.
This summer I plan on diving around Sharks Cove and a few other places that are to rough this time of the year.