Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first time out with e-trac??

pointer80

Hi all, Just got my e-trac and was wondering is there anything I should set or change before I take it out for it's maiden voyage or should I leave everything the way it's set from the factory until I get some miles on it. Thanks all. pointer80

I would definitely set the threshold pitch to your liking. Turn down your sens. in the house and swipe various targets over the top of the coil while listening and watching the screen. Don't forget to turn the sens. back up.

Personally if you Run Minelab's Coin mode, I like to turn up the the variablility and the tone limits to about 29 and my threshold pitch about 20 (I think). This gives me a good sound. If you "re-load" minelabs mode again it will re-set them.

Look into opening up the 1-43 through 1-46 section of your screen when using minelab's mode. Its been said the silver dollars hit there. I don't know, never found one....but I did open it up.

I almost always run in Auto +3

Have fun with it and let us know how you do.

Above all else don't get discouraged.

NebTrac