Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time out with my new E-Trac, SILVER right outside my door!!

Bottomfeeder

I have a new E-trac I bought late last fall, also a new AT Pro.
I've been out this last week hunting with the Pro, its a nice machine, easy to use, etc.
So far I've gotten a little over three dollars in change with it.
BUT today I finally got my nerve up to take that big bad E-trac out in the yard.
I hadn't even turned it on before today.
I got outside, and much to my surprise it doesn't sound like the Three Stooges in a fight with a flock of ducks.
Actually, in my cleaner yard dirt, it ran quiet, and signals were clear and deep.
I guess I hunted about a half hout to 45 minutes. Towards the end I dug up a signal about 8-9 inches deep, and there it was!! A 1947 rosie. :)
I got about 8 pieces of junk, and two coins, my first coin was a 1997 penny. The silver was next.
I like silver, and I think I'm gonna have a serious like for my E-trac.
Both machines look like thy're going to be fun to go out and do "scientific location and recovery" (or, "playing in the dirt" as my wife calls it.) LOL

Nice Rosie! Congratulations!!

Way to Christen the E-Trac! Thanks for the pictures and the story.

NebTrac

Way to start off with Silver.... Gooluck sounds like you 2012 summer is going to be good.

WOOHOO!! Congrats, boy i tell ya must be something about these e-trac's!! i also found silver on my maiden hunt with it!!!

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1417109

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1418186

gotta love that machine!!!