Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First trip of the year.

JAN1

Down the beach here in Cornwall, got to the car park at 09.30 and it was nearly full, could not believe how busy the beach was at least a 1,000 people there a lot of them in their bathing costumes they must be crazy. Not a lot of finds but I had a massive deep signal showing 35 on the display, never had a reading like that so I dug down to it, I am now the proud owner of an i phone!!, just going to see if I can get it working.

Hope every one has a happy and healthy new year,

Man you are at it early. Congratulations on the iPhone. It has rained here in Kentucky all day. And we had more storms sage some buildings.

I for one am jealous, 13 degrees snowing and blowing🥶 ! The I phone must have been on vibrate to get that deep LOL
HH Jeff
Looks set to be one of the warmest winters on record, temp not dropping below 11c at night which is much warmer than usual. It wind has been blowing about 50mph all week from the SW so bringing in warm air from a long way south. Hope to get out Tue as most of the tourists will have gone home and it's a very long tide. Hope you can get out soon.

Im out for the first time tonight in rainy North Devon....cant wsit any longer.😆

Im out for the first time tonight in rainy North Devon....cant wsit any longer.😆
Massive tides tomorrow, 7.5mtr her in Cornwall so they will be huge tomorrow up in North Devon. Just had a look, just under 10mtr in Lynmouth tomorrow.

Massive tides tomorrow, 7.5mtr her in Cornwall so they will be huge tomorrow up in North Devon. Just had a look, just under 10mtr in Lynmouth tomorrow.
Looks like i may be going tomorrow as well then.👍👍👍👍