Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First water hunt at a park near the lake

TRIPLE-SSS

Went this morning to a park by the lake with a swimming section. Learned 2 things about water hunting with my Legend.
Never knew that it would be that hard to retrieve your targets and the wireless headphones don’t work when the unit is underwater, need wired ones when going deep. My finds mostly by the picnic tables.

Attachments

• IMG_5196.jpeg
    IMG_5196.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_5197.jpeg
    IMG_5197.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5198.jpeg
    IMG_5198.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5199.jpeg
    IMG_5199.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_5200.jpeg
    IMG_5200.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 94
Yeah I am trying to decide wired or Bluetooth headset. With my ACE 300 I used a headset that was wired via a phone plug. I liked it but sometimes standing up it tugged on my head. I would like the Bluetooth headset but as Triple-SSS found out per the manual it says the Bluetooth function doesn’t work with the head unit underwater. I want the headset to listen to the tones, I also don’t want to bother people around me. I do plan to beach hunt in the wet/ knee - thigh deep water when I am able to.