Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FISHER 1266X repair

bigjon

I need some information FISHER 1266X do they still repair these i have a chance to get one it works fine just wondering if it tears up will fisher still fix them thanks for any info any one will give me

they totally did over my 1265X a few months ago give Felix a call.

i heard 1st texas are very limited to parts and they are only selling to dealers:shrug:i know a fisher tech,man that fixes 1200 series detectors.pm me will send you the address or phone #.:thumbup:

$95.00 replaced headphone jack, new housing, Disc control, battery cover. think I had itdone last year, can check the invoice for the date if you want. Like new, thinking of selling it.

:cool:Be careful brother, ...I sent in my Fisher 1266X to get the toggle switch replaced and got charged $135.00 plus shipping. Hope you can do better than I did. Good Luck.

I received a call from Fisher earlier today after sending in my 1260 with an R M A #. They called and said that they didn't want to replace the speaker because I was missing the Push and Pull Tab that connects they battery compartment to the Housing.Even my e-mail said before I shipped the 1260 to them stating I did not care about the cosmetic's and the Battery covers had 2 pieces of Duct Tape to hold in on the housing.. They haven't had these pins for over 20 years. They think I might try and get warranty later on. This Detector I bought originally around 1980

They are great detectors and they are kinda like a Toyota car they are good for 300,000 miles as long as you take care of them!! They are one tough detector and take quite a bit of abuse, they're built like a tank!! I have owned several in my life and have yet to have one stop working and I relic hunt which isn't the easiest hunting on them.