Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fisher czx coming out next year

I paid $1099.00 for my cz20 back in 1993.

Super t - that $1099 in 1993 is about $1800 today. A dealer would probably be happy to sell you a new CZ-21 for under $1300.

lytle78 said:
Super t - that $1099 in 1993 is about $1800 today. A dealer would probably be happy to sell you a new CZ-21 for under $1300.
I just picked up a new(demo)CZ-21 for 865 shipped.Perfect condition.I thought that was a steal!

The going retail price for a new CZ21 in Australia is $2200. There are many reasons for this, but it still has to be paid if we want such a machine. I dont get to hunt at beaches very often, however I do have 4 machines which are supposed to be good to 150 to 200 feet in depth. The reason I dont own a machine that is only good for 10' in the water is that I hunt ocean beaches, and the force from some of the waves which hit me and my machines would put far greater pressure on the machine (and me) than you would get at 10' in still water (eg lake). So, any new machines that come out for water hunting I would prefer to be capable of withstanding a lot of pressure than just a bit of pressure. Just my view, HH

I own six water machines for water hunting and agree with Furious T. I do not want to own a water machine that is only approved to 10 feet in depth. Too many leak problems for ocean waves...Stuart

The moment a waterproof CZX is announced, or whatever their CZ21 replacement is called, I'm selling all my detectors for it. Please Fisher, make 2016 the year of the CZ21 replacement!!!

:detecting:

Hopefully you won't have to sell ALL of them to buy one! I'd consider trading off maybe 3 or 4... :detecting::twodetecting::thumbup:

lytle78 said:
There was no internet sales back then!
A 500 meg computer cost $2500.00

Your not going to get anymore of my money. I've spent allot of money over the years with company.

Unless I wanted a Pi machine, there seems to be only one choice.. Excal or cz21, both of which are ancient now.
Maybe this is as good as its gonna get into the near future.
I just gotta decide now btwn them for purchase this coming week.
Had trouble with excal before, bloody knobs, leaks, cables etc.
Never used a fisher before.

You know it reminds me of that old song
Time won't let me, Time won't let me
To live that long !

Slartibartfast said:
Unless I wanted a Pi machine, there seems to be only one choice.. Excal or cz21, both of which are ancient now.
Maybe this is as good as its gonna get into the near future.
I just gotta decide now btwn them for purchase this coming week.
Had trouble with excal before, bloody knobs, leaks, cables etc.
Never used a fisher before.

Yep same old technology. If any company would come out with a new machine that was actually new technology for beach hunting I would buy it. If fisher/minelab come out with new machines and its just the same technology I will not bite. The Excal 2 and CZ21 are no better than their older models (excal 1/CZ20). I prefer the CZ21 to the Excal because its 'built like a tank'. I do not like to mod my machines. And I wanted simple to use. If you want to mess with it and customize then go excal. You are not going to go wrong either way though.