Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:fisher: New Fisher Mosca & CZX detectors for 2016! :fisher:

icurabeachguy

According to a metal detecting website (I'll let you google it), looks like Fisher is working on a new Waterproof VLF "Mosca" and a next-gen CZX that should be groundbreaking tech...hope it's what I've been waiting for - an updated CZ that's hopefully waterproof!

Dave J, if you're out there can you please confirm this?

thank you kindly!

A waterproof fisher would be my dream machine, in a f-70 format too, heaven!
HH Ed in co.

icurabeachguy said:
Dave J. said:
I can confirm that I've seen that "other website". Caveat lector.

hmm, guess I'll just take that with a grain of salt...gah! I hope it's true.

Precisely. What's the "it" being referred to?

If it involves the year A.D. 2016, we're at least 8 months away from having any truth available to confirm or deny about that. If it involves a statement about what the deal is right now, well, somewhere in there is a statement that Dave Johnson is working on multifrequency. I can verify that I've been doing that since April 1981 when I delivered to Jim Lewellen of the Old Fisher my first Multifreak Manifesto a mere ten weeks after I was hired. That cat's been out of the bag for a long, long time. And, do we always have new technologies and new products under development? I hope nobody can get the answer to that yes-no question wrong.

Some of the commentary (thankfully mostly elsewhere!) has taken truly bizarre turns. I guess the theory that Gary Storm is the mastermind between the secret FTP-Minelab collaboration on "it" (whatever the "it" is) proves that fiction really is stranger than fact and not the other way around as is customarily recited. (Not knocking Gary, whom I respect: cast as the protagonist in that bizarre story, he's probably laughing harder than I am!)

Dave J. said:

If it involves the year A.D. 2016, we're at least 8 months away from having any truth available to confirm or deny about that.

^I believe this answers my question...can't wait for 2016!

To clarify, I was asking for confirmation that Fisher is working on a waterproof "Mosca" and next-gen CZX as mentioned in the slides on "that other website." I agree, the comments are going sideways "over there."

Thanks Dave!

icurabeachguy said:
Dave J. said:

If it involves the year A.D. 2016, we're at least 8 months away from having any truth available to confirm or deny about that.

^I believe this answers my question...can't wait for 2016!

To clarify, I was asking for confirmation that Fisher is working on a waterproof "Mosca" and next-gen CZX as mentioned in the slides on "that other website." I agree, the comments are going sideways "over there."

Thanks Dave!

We have several new platforms (not just rework of older platforms) under development, involving several technologies. One of those technologies is multiple frequency. Some existing in-production platforms also have potential for rework to become new products. I expect some exciting new products to come out of El Paso in 2016. My sarcastic remarks about the strange event that happened on "another forum" shouldn't be taken as implying that there's no underlying truth embedded somewhere in that mess. Maybe the LRL fans on yet another "other forum" can dowse it, but that wouldn't be a very good bet.

We love you bronco Billy.

if you need an Aussie tester :jump: no harm in asking right :wiggle:

I have a huge saltwater bay to test in :clapping:

no use being backward in coming forward right !!

what ever the case I am officially starting to save up for 2016 :biggrin:

AJ

"MultiFreak Manifesto" is a cool name! I agree with Ed of course, light fast and waterproof even to only 40' with DP tones...A guy dont have to overthink this much...theres room in the market for a real moneymaker priced right...:shrug: Good gosh, we put a Man on the Moon for Petes sake, how hard can this be!:rofl: Back to work!
Mud

Thanks Dave J for your input and clarity....gives us some firm info with which to look forward. Roll on 2016. It would be great if other manufacturers could throw us a crumb from time to time..maybe that's why my arsenal is filling out with FT products.

Maybe its light weight.

We are 4 months into 2016. Any new developments on these new detectors from Fisher?

Wasn't there supposed to be a latest, greatest detector from Fisher for 2016, like the Mosca?
I just looked at my calendar and it said 2017 on it.