Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Folks, there was/is the DEUS and now the DEUS II.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree but I just have to ask, Monte why would anyone own 4 different XP Orx units?
Since about 1972 I have often had more than 1 of the same model and I kept a different coil on each one so that it's ready to grab and I don't have to switch coils. I bought an ORX with the 5X9 1/2 HF coil azand I had people asking why I did not buy the round 9" coil. So I got another ORX w/9" X-35 coil. Then when preparing to sell my house and move I sold them and about 8 or 9 other detectors. Then I bought ORX #3 but I had Covid 19 got me and I spent Christmas of 2020 in the hospital andf left there weakened. Sold it and made my move in April of this year. I acquired a new ORX with both a 5X9.5 HF coil, then ordered in a new X-35 9" coil.

Monte

I wasn't aware that XP had come out with an ORX 3. I didn't even know they had an ORX 2. I just thought they made the ORX 1.
He bought an ORX (first Orx=#1), then he bought another(2nd Orx=#2), then bought another (third Orx=#3). :) Purchased the same model ORX three times.
Not out of the normal for any of us to buy the same detector model a number of times for one reason or another.......

I mentioned I had a Cat named Monte, right? Anyway, I also have a Husky named, Two
( we spell it Too actually) By the way, Too is rather annoying as well.
I also bought/ sold at least 3 Orx, and 3 Equinox (600) and original (800). Just getting my one Deus II I assure you. She will be one pampered pooch!

This was one of the most entertaining threads of 2021! All about numbers and name calling, LOL!!!
You know, back in the day when they were in the middle of it, they didn't call it World War I. That would have been too pessimistic!!
General to General: " We're going to have a bunch of these so this one is the first"... :LOL:

This was one of the most entertaining threads of 2021! All about numbers and name calling, LOL!!!
You know, back in the day when they were in the middle of it, they didn't call it World War I. That would have been too pessimistic!!
General to General: " We're going to have a bunch of these so this one is the first"... :LOL:

Mudwhale, I think you're onto something here, it should be the Deus to end all Deus'. :thumbup:

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.