Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For all those Who dont dig pennies !!!!

Ken in Georgia

Well this was found at 1 inch penny signal!!! I will dig pennies from now on !!!!

Oh geeeez! I see many pennies in my future!

Great find!

7-38 and up to 12-38

Sweet coin. One of the guys in my MD club found one and brought it to our meeting. Very neat to see one in person.

Just wow. Makes me re-think on leaving a shallow zinc signal in the dirt.

I confess I dig penny signals but never seen one of those yet! Fantastic find there.

I am shocked it read so low. I confess I tend to ignore the zinc signals like that. I may have to start digging them!

Whay an incredible find! Congrats.

That's a pretty penny. :drool: Awesome. I'm new to the etrac so I still dig the pennys. Looks like I will continue to dig them.Wow Great find Dan

Libery Head Ten dollar gold coin! In great condition! They be picking me off the ground if I
saw a gold coin like that in a hole I dug! Excellent find :clapping: