Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For those of you using the armband remote.

Rick73

I just started using my new XP. I was curious if those of you using the armband for the remote instead of leaving it on the shaft see an advantage. I do not have the armband now.

It just seems easier for me and it's covered to protect it against dirt. As you go along you won't be looking at it alot.

I use the armband all the time. What I like best about it is that when you decide to dig a target, just swing your coil a few feet away from the target, then you can pretty much just drop your shaft to the ground with NO fear of any damage to the expensive brains of the system.

That's what I was thinking also. The remote gets quite abused the way I hunt. I have an armband coming.