Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

For those who have a Excalibur II

baspinall

Ok, maybe I am crazy ..... where the heck is the serial number in the control box? I have one sticker on the outside and the registration does not like that number. Then I see two inside on the circuit board. No luck there either?

Brian

Call :minelab: and have them enter it manually, over the phone with you. Its the number with the sticker. Not all of them are in the online database. So youll have to call them. You could mail the thing in too...but I would call them...with vendor info and proof of purchase ready. GL HH -Joe

I punched in the number on that white sticker on the side of the unit, It seemed to register properly.But I will say this, the first time I tried it it was like 1:00am here and it said no such number recognized bla bla. So for fun I tried the next day after work around 5pm est. and it worked no problem. Go figure

Good Luck!

The sticker on the side of the control box is not the correct serial number. Your serial number is located inside the sealed housing of the control box underneath. You will have to remove the control box from the shaft and then turn it over. Underneath the housing you will see a "window" with your serial number on a sticker sealed inside. HH -Marc