Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forgot Minelab User Name, what now??

Druid

I had not used my Minelab account for a long while and in the interim suffered a computer loss. You can get a password reset but I don't see anything about the username part of the login.
So, due to senior moment, (don't laugh too hard sonny, your day will come), I can't get in to use Xchange2 or do updates for my CTX.:throw:
I Emailed Minelab USA and got a reply saying they would help but no follow up after more than a month.
Anyone have any ideas how to get to someone that can either reset my account or retrieve user name for me, contact name or phone #?
Cheers,
Drew.

When start Xchange2 and click that you have forgotten your password, it'll direct you to:

Forgotten Password
Enter your username or email address below. Once you click 'Submit' you will shortly be emailed a link you can use to reset your password

Try the most likely email address you used in the first place to set it up (if that does not work try any other ones you may have used instead) until it works.

I just tried to do this myself , by telling Xchange2 that I had forgotten my password and it worked by letting me set up the same password I always use or input a new one for the relevant original email address that I used in the first palce.

Hope it all works for you.:thumbup:

David Di