Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forty Years of Relic Hunting..

You took me on a review of my 45 years of relic hunting---wish I could do it over. Thanks for a wonderful post.

I've watched you're video a few times before today, and I always enjoy it. You have done a wonderful job with the chronology and time frame, and it looks as though you have aged well. I hope you are still out there doing what you love to do, you have done a great service for this wonderful hobby (and way of life for some). HH

This is the 1st time that i have seen this video and certainly is one of the most enjoyable to watch.Its total dedication to this fantastic hobby of ours.

Quality editing of the video too condense 45 years into just a 6 minutes,thanks again on a quality production.

Awesome video. Now that is a treasure trove of Civil War history.

You are to be commended for doing such a fine job of sharing our national history
with folks that never ever get to dig anything like that.

Thank you, Thank you.

One civil breast plate or buckle would be a dream come true for me.

The bottle collection is very nice in itself.

Very impressive , sir! Every time, from now on, that I hear that song, I'll think of your video! :clapping:

-pete

That was an amazing video. Thank you for sharing it and preserving so many relics of such historical significance over the years.

I just ran across this post and boy am I glad I did! Such an amazing video you put together. Perfect song choice as well and a wonderful tribute to your father.

n/t

Great video, and what a Great Run you have and have had in finding and Preserving History. You sir, have quite a collection of some Significant Historical War of Northern Aggression Artifacts. I love the state of South Carolina and have some ties to her. My Dad was born in Charleston, South Carolina in 1932, and I lived for 3 years in Beaufort, S.C. from 1976-1979 while serving in the United States Marine Corps and serving aboard Parris Island in Weapons Training Battalion. I well remember when you and you hunting buddy found the remains and the resting place of the black soldiers from the 55TH Mass. Infantry. That was some undertaking and work done to preserve History and give these soldiers the proper burial and dignity that they deserved. You have done some great work in helping to preserve History for generations to come that may have otherwise been lost forever, or lost due to development. You have every right to be proud of a I won't say job, because it isn't a job, but rather a Passion Well Done. Thanks for sharing this video with us. God's Speed, and Continued Success.