Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forty Years of Relic Hunting..

MT1862

Here is a video of my forty years of relic hunting I just put on youtube......lot's of relics for you to enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qtEyQ5Crn8

REB

Great video and congratulations on the 40 years of digs..............:clapping:

MT, I really enjoyed the video, you are in a league of your own.

All real relic hunters use a Nautilus, I don't know of anything that can compete with them on depth.

You are doing more than your share of saving history, this is the best hobby in the world.

I think a lot of people are jealous of your results, good luck on all your future hunts.

WOW.... the ultimate detecting video and a more impressive preservation of history. Simply put, brilliantly done. Just thinking of how many thousands of hours went into the actual 'meat and potatoes' of this +6 min video? Maybe it would be better measured as a part of your life. I will definitely put this as one of my favorites on my youtube. Thanks for sharing this awesome video and your passion for American history and relics. I appreciate it with all sincerity. Cajuncoinhunter.

Totally fantastic and awesome. All those years retrieving/rescuing lost relics of the past for everyone to enjoy. Museum pieces one and all. Can you share with us what arrangements you've made/are making to ensure their preservation? It would be a shame to have them lost again.

Enjoyed that very much. My daughter lives in Charleston, SC and it appears you are from that area or at least have detected a lot in that area. Kind of hit home with me because I recognized many of the names of the places where your finds were made, such as Folly Island. I've only been there once, but once I retire I hope to be there more often so maybe I will get to visit those areas. I was a bit surprised at the finds at some of the Forts. Wouldn't think the state or the fed would let anyone detect in those areas due to the historic value. But you have certainly had a long storied detecting career up to this point and may you have many more productive days afield. This is a very enjoyable hobby and I enjoy it immensely.

Mr Bohrn, you truly have accomplished more in this hobby then most will ever come close to doing, the video was awesome ,the finds speak for them self, I thank you for sharing your finds with all of us, and more to come im sure!!!
D Batista, ohio
(Cladkiller)

Being that I live out here on the West Coast, we don't get to dig that kind of history. I envy what has been accomplished by you and others and say a grateful thanks for sharing.

WOW WOW WOW Great finds of a lifetime

MT, after watching your video again, it occurred to me what a shame it is that a stupid show like American Digger is on tv.

We would all be better off and more entertained with decent person like yourself representing us.

I really liked all of your video, but the part about your fathers gun really sets the stage.

All of the relics have a story, this is the best hobby in the world.

wow just wow , stunning i have spent 35 years on wagon roads in nevada and nothing i have found compares to your finds awsome job

Awesome video, you are the man in my book.
Great stuff.