Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Forum just not the same...; a few thoughts..

Ron J

Since Fred Kelley our Cowboy Friend passed, then suddenly Elton.... the Findmall just doesn’t feel the same... it isn’t the same...awhile before we lost Wayne...
Findmall suffered when this particular Forum , 20th Century Tales, died out it was bad enough... now the Digital Photography Forum, which was Fred’s and Elton took over for a very short time...
I miss the stories , hunting, fishing, boating stories...Wayne, Royal, George-CT, Cupajo, General Ray, David (tx), Mike !,Dan-MO, Arkie John!! And Kelley’s experiences on the Ranch he had to give up... and let’s not forget our Girlfriend, Sunny!! She kind of kept us boys in check..LOL....
With age, Life changes, interests change, but I guess that is Life. We go on, we must go on...
If I remember , I was almost 15 years younger, maybe more when I first met most of you that were here... the dates on the page show 2009 as being Members, but there had been a Web issue or update where at that time we had to sign in over again.
I am doing pretty good, and I hope to Hell your all doing well and enjoying Life to the fullest!
It’s really something to have so many friends, that you never had the pleasure to meet in person.
Take Care my Friends!! :thumbup::usaflag:
RJ

Like you, I miss the old days.. With Fred and Wayne gone,, we lost a lot of the heart of the forum.. I still think of them with affection;
and one day, I may meet both of them again.. ridin' the trails,, Fred on Blueberry , if memory serves; Wayner guiding like he once did.

I have had the honour, for no other words can describe it, of meeting some of the old timers.. Royal, Wayne, Linda, Bill.. what a time Bill and Royal had
at the lake in October, trying their best to get each other soaked..:lol:

It has been my privilege to correspond with others.. you Ron [I still have the gift of the bronze nail in the wood you sent to me on my mantle].. George..,
Arkie,( he made for me the most magnificent turkey call out of the wing bones from a turkey].. I sent him a 6 point [you in the US would call it a 12 point] elk rack..
The list goes on.. but the memories are pure gold to me.

I am hoping that I will be around for a spell yet.. but you never know with cancer

You guys and gals are/were the best

Fair winds, sunny skies

Micheal

You will never know just how much your friendship is to me.. and the fact that you took the time to come up and see me.

I am honoured to be able to call you my friend

Fair winds

Micheal

My special friends---how I miss you all!!

aj
Hello my friend.. Funny how that goes.. I was just thinking of you and Linda a couple of days back.

I hope all is well with you.. and how is Linda.. after her tribulations in life, she definitely deserves some peace and joy

We are back on Vancouver Island now.. health was getting a bit precarious .. plus we missed the family

If things go anything well, we would love to come down your way for a visit.. catch up with Royal, Ron, George, et al

Take care my friend

Fair winds

Micheal

Hello my friend.. Funny how that goes.. I was just thinking of you and Linda a couple of days back.

I hope all is well with you.. and how is Linda.. after her tribulations in life, she definitely deserves some peace and joy

We are back on Vancouver Island now.. health was getting a bit precarious .. plus we missed the family

If things go anything well, we would love to come down your way for a visit.. catch up with Royal, Ron, George, et al

Take care my friend

Fair winds

Micheal
So many of the friends of those days, gone now :( George, Wayne, Linda, Fred, etc. Lots of great memories

So many of the friends of those days, gone now :( George, Wayne, Linda, Fred, etc. Lots of great memories
Have you heard from either of Lindas brothers?? Wondering how they are doing in light of Linda's passing

Micheal

Nothing better that a good comforting soup with some different spices!!

Have you heard from either of Lindas brothers?? Wondering how they are doing in light of Linda's passing

Micheal
Linda's brother Tom, passed a year or so ago. John is a friend of mine on FB. It was a rough year for the family

Linda's brother Tom, passed a year or so ago. John is a friend of mine on FB. It was a rough year for the family
As you know, I do not do FB... but can you , if possible, give John my email address or send me his.. I have been too negligent about

keeping in contact..

Many thanks my friend

Micheal

It's a older thresd but you guys are right, I didn't know Elton passed . I been gone a few years.

Since Fred Kelley our Cowboy Friend passed, then suddenly Elton.... the Findmall just doesn’t feel the same... it isn’t the same...awhile before we lost Wayne...
Findmall suffered when this particular Forum , 20th Century Tales, died out it was bad enough... now the Digital Photography Forum, which was Fred’s and Elton took over for a very short time...
I miss the stories , hunting, fishing, boating stories...Wayne, Royal, George-CT, Cupajo, General Ray, David (tx), Mike !,Dan-MO, Arkie John!! And Kelley’s experiences on the Ranch he had to give up... and let’s not forget our Girlfriend, Sunny!! She kind of kept us boys in check..LOL....
With age, Life changes, interests change, but I guess that is Life. We go on, we must go on...
If I remember , I was almost 15 years younger, maybe more when I first met most of you that were here... the dates on the page show 2009 as being Members, but there had been a Web issue or update where at that time we had to sign in over again.
I am doing pretty good, and I hope to Hell your all doing well and enjoying Life to the fullest!
It’s really something to have so many friends, that you never had the pleasure to meet in person.
Take Care my Friends!! :thumbup::usaflag:
RJ
I understand. Years ago, when it was "Royals Story Forum" there were lots of posts from our friends.
I remember Fred telling me that he didn't do the things we did so had no stories.

I told him he was raised on a ranch and had plenty!

Everybody has stories!

I saved most of mine and will post them occasionally, if anyone is interested 😊

I understand. Years ago, when it was "Royals Story Forum" there were lots of posts from our friends.
I remember Fred telling me that he didn't do the things we did so had no stories.

Everybody has stories!

Always interested in everyone's stories.
I love reading them. Post away. Please.

Everybody has stories!

If folks are interested, I too will resurrect some of my old stories.. I know I would dearly love to re-read some

of yours Royal.. Heck, at my age, it will be like reading them anew..

Calm seas

Micheal