Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found 2 years ago

Arkansashunter

I wear it every day as my wedding ring,925

Attachments

• IMG_20221118_190639.jpg
    IMG_20221118_190639.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 107
I wear it every day as my wedding ring,925
That's great. My wife lost her wedding ring years ago when we went on a holiday in Queensland here.
We were planning for ages to use some gold I found metal detecting on our Victorian Goldfields to get another made. Not that I never found enough, just for years we never got around to finding anyone we trusted enough to actually use our gold to make one.
Then, several years ago I was detecting on an old gold lead area. I got a nice signal using my Xterra 705.
It was a womans 18k wedding ring. It fitted my wifes finger A1 perfect.
Iv found some great nuggets and other things. But man, was that and it will always be my most memorable find. Awesome find. Most expensive? No way. But best ever. 👍

Ok, gotta ask……. Are those skeletal fingers inter-clasp? Or a tribute to that old classic county song “Boney Fingers”?

I found it’s twin back in August in a local park. It had a piece cut out on the under side like it had to be cut off and was dressed up. It looked too be silver but there was no stamp or 925 marking. I found a bunch of rings in August but few were silver. No gold. Love my Deus 1 using the Hot program and the cycle screen.

Attachments

• 0D9E0E24-F3E1-49A3-A706-1051D1F4A484.jpeg
    0D9E0E24-F3E1-49A3-A706-1051D1F4A484.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
I found it’s twin back in August in a local park. It had a piece cut out on the under side like it had to be cut off and was dressed up. It looked too be silver but there was no stamp or 925 marking. I found a bunch of rings in August but few were silver. No gold. Love my Deus 1 using the Hot program and the cycle screen.
Should be x/y screen. Don’t know how that changed when I posted.

Nice finds
Mark