Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a few Buffs, well sort of:blink:

tab-nabit

Today I was doing a few checks on one of my bikes after doing some spring maintenance - and for the first time and a surprise to me.... the saddle bags had Buffs on them that I never noticed before :blink:
I guess I never paid any attention.... well I know I didn't pay any attention to them before, as I just noticed it today. Now I'm wondering about taking some Buffs I have found detecting, and adding them to the bike. Instead of seeing buttons around the bags, seat, and tank bib, I'll think of using Buffs.
The ones on the saddle bags are on good. I couldn't pull one off with fair effort so I wonder how they are attached.
Although I always think the Buffs are cool when I dig them up - now I might have a use for several of them. Humm...

[attachment 158965 IMG_0414.jpg] [attachment 158966 IMG_0416.jpg] [attachment 158967 IMG_0417.jpg]
[attachment 158968 IMG_0418.jpg] [attachment 158969 IMG_0419.jpg] [attachment 158970 IMG_0420.jpg]

:usaflag:Thats cool. What are the dates on them?

They are well worn, but from what it looks like to me, one is 1925, another 1926, and the other two, the dates were worn off where I couldn't see anything. I need new glasses too I think.
I never noticed the Buffs on the saddle bags before and of course nobody ever mentioned seeing it either. I'm thinking to leave all as is or add a bunch of Buffs. I'm afraid if I add a bunch, it becomes more noticeable and then the results would be sooner or later someone will mess things up by trying to pry them off. After all this time nobody seem to know since the bags have been on the bike for years - I didn't anyway. How observant I'm not:unsure: