Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found a Unique Belt Buckle

ArizFlash

I was able to get out last Saturday (6/22/13) to a nearby park for some detecting. I found $2.29 in modern coins and a rather unique belt buckle. I was using my MXT Pro with the 8" X 6" SEF coil. I really like this coil. It is lighter than the 6 X 10 Eclipse and goes just as deep and weighs a lot less.

The belt buckle is from the Marijuana Hall of Fame. And the from of the buckle shows a marijuana leaf with and inscripton below it of "Acapulco Gold". The buckle is quite heavy around 4

you need to put that buckle on a belt and wear it detecting! i am sure you would never get hassled by one of my former collegues! lolololol!

some guys show the crack pipes they find, and bongs-- NEVER! i bust them and toss in nearest can. people in my state can be charged with possession on residue. and look at the mouths they have been in...yukkkk hepetitus aids std city...in a lot of cases. i'll pass.

and no really, dont wear it, give it to a govt official....lol!

You should wear it proudly. As far as being afraid to keep it, there is nothing wrong with a depiction of a leaf. If its not already legal to possess Marijuana where you're at it soon will be. Many places legalized personal use amounts of the medicine and only the folks that fell for the commercials in the 60's/70's freak out about it, cross their fingers and hiss when they see a picture of a leaf, ect. People smoke cigs and drink alcohol and thats much worse for them than marijuana(they are not banned because of the obvious tax loss if they were banned). Both of which deserve a ban much more than a safe medicine like marijuana that hasn't caused any deaths. You hear both sides for and against it, and I believe facts, not opinions.
Number of people that have died in USA from Alcohol-Induced death(not counting car accidents)....24,518 per year.
Number of people that have died in USA from lung cancer(not counting other types of cancer)......158,683 per year.
Number of people that have died in USA from marijuana.....0 within written history.
An average of 195,000 people in the USA die every year due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors. source
http://upload-pics.org/images/17028236409147194923.jpg
You can google it and find your own resources but this site below compares alcohol to marijuana.
http://archive.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

Aarong81 said:
You should wear it proudly. As far as being afraid to keep it, there is nothing wrong with a depiction of a leaf. If its not already legal to possess Marijuana where you're at it soon will be. Many places legalized personal use amounts of the medicine and only the folks that fell for the commercials in the 60's/70's freak out about it, cross their fingers and hiss when they see a picture of a leaf, ect. People smoke cigs and drink alcohol and thats much worse for them than marijuana(they are not banned because of the obvious tax loss if they were banned). Both of which deserve a ban much more than a safe medicine like marijuana that hasn't caused any deaths. You hear both sides for and against it, and I believe facts, not opinions.
Number of people that have died in USA from Alcohol-Induced death(not counting car accidents)....24,518 per year.
Number of people that have died in USA from lung cancer(not counting other types of cancer)......158,683 per year.
Number of people that have died in USA from marijuana.....0 within written history.
An average of 195,000 people in the USA die every year due to potentially preventable, in-hospital medical errors. source
http://upload-pics.org/images/17028236409147194923.jpg
You can google it and find your own resources but this site below compares alcohol to marijuana.
http://archive.saferchoice.org/content/view/24/53/

I've heard cannabis have good effects treating arthritis

And much more benefits. SOURCE I hear an ad on our local radio station CONSTANTLY every day about marijuana 'killing brain cells' and 'lowering peoples IQ that smoke it'. Don't take my word for it but if your remotely interested just lookup the facts. It is quite the opposite of the popular propaganda paid for by taxes and city officials that want to veer local voters when it is put to a vote in 'their' city. My mother almost faints when she hears the word marijuana just because of what she has heard 30+ years ago. She hasn't been within 50 feet of weed and doesn't know one person that smokes it. She, like most hissers and finger crossers, will never believe facts after seeing and hearing so much propaganda their whole life.
site showing research that marijuana does not kill brain cells, yet you will still hear people say it does.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I've only shared part of one joint with someone over 15 years ago. I don't care if it's made legal for me because I probably won't smoke it again just because I'm a tightwad and don't spend money on something puffed away in a few minutes(although proven beneficial). I just find the false claims annoying when the factual research is done over and over proving otherwise.

Now that's one unique find. Congats! You don't see many of those belt buckles and I'm with Aaron, keep it and wear it. We have a stash of hitters in our "show and tell" glass jugs here. Believe me, they're quite the topic when friends come to visit and they see all of them. :biggrin:. Congratulations on all the finds and HH, Nancy

Aaragon81:

I agreee with you on the health beneifits that have been confirmed by double-blind controlled testing. Also my late cousin had leukemia and used marijuana to reduce the pain and side effects. It is interesting how vested interests can de-rail anything that would upset the status quo and the bottom line.

Thanks for your response.

ArizFlash
Alan in East Bay

Aarong81 said:
And much more benefits. SOURCE I hear an ad on our local radio station CONSTANTLY every day about marijuana 'killing brain cells' and 'lowering peoples IQ that smoke it'. Don't take my word for it but if your remotely interested just lookup the facts. It is quite the opposite of the popular propaganda paid for by taxes and city officials that want to veer local voters when it is put to a vote in 'their' city. My mother almost faints when she hears the word marijuana just because of what she has heard 30+ years ago. She hasn't been within 50 feet of weed and doesn't know one person that smokes it. She, like most hissers and finger crossers, will never believe facts after seeing and hearing so much propaganda their whole life.
site showing research that marijuana does not kill brain cells, yet you will still hear people say it does.

I don't have a dog in the fight, I've only shared part of one joint with someone over 15 years ago. I don't care if it's made legal for me because I probably won't smoke it again just because I'm a tightwad and don't spend money on something puffed away in a few minutes(although proven beneficial). I just find the false claims annoying when the factual research is done over and over proving otherwise.

it is an interesting subject, make us think there is a lot of facts masked out there