Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found bracelet again

JamesBondaka

In the last 2 years, Ive found lots of stuff. 1 was a medic alert bracelet that I cleaned up and put in my box of trying to return. Ive got many things....some rings, some buttons, dog tags, keys etc. I mean to do research or call the owners when I get time. I actually kinda forgot about it. Then one day, I met this retired guy at the park and bumped into him several times over many months. It wasn't until I went to Whites and they were looking thru my collection and someone read a name on the bracelet. It JUST THEN OCCURRED TO ME.....that it was this guy that I met in the park. His bracelet had been lost for over 1 year. He is always interested in my finds and even purchased a detector to hunt some. I called him and told him I had to show him something.....he thought it was a big gold ring or something. He was amazed to see his bracelet again and had no idea he had lost it in the park. A crazy story but true.

Its in the pic under the gold bracelet

You do have a lot of nice stuff and what a coincidence on the bracelet.

Thanks Larry,

Its a small world! Its funny how things work out sometimes!

Thanks!

Its nice to return something that someone thought was long gone....he will probably lose it again and I will have to go out and find it!

Im in the Portland area but do travel some thru the valley.