Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found buried in the sand, near the prison

Doc Holliday

Was just south of the prison in Florence, Arizona...when the detector screamed like a banshee...so I started digging and it didn't take but a few seconds to pull these prisoner-made license plates out of the ground. All three of them close together. I searched for more, hoping to get a match, but no luck. Apparently the place was used as a dumping ground for the prison, and these plates didn't come out too well so they cut them in half and tossed them out. Now I wonder, who was the genius that imprinted the number '1' upside down, back in 1973? LOL

That's definitely a one-of-a-kind find. It will still be a good conversation piece, generations from now.

I wonder if the guy got released, and what he did for a job afterward.

Cheers,

Joe

Probably not a genius, just a guy doing his time. Nice find anyway. Maybe someone collects error license plates. Peace Roy

They tacked an extra 6 months onto his sentence for wasting public funds!!!! lol:lol:

Woody beat me to it. I was going to say he became a state senator. A dead give away would be if the numbers were upside down AND crooked.:lmfao:

That is really cool!