Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found It.

jd88047

After some tweaking with the help of a friend I have been able to get some depth from the Stock coil on my Etrac. Had a hold with the lesche in the hole and the pinpointer on the butt and more than halfway in the hole. Wheatie and token was alright by me. Been cleaning up my other finds and happy with them.

This is actually the two last hunts. I tumble my copper separately than my silver. You will see the large brass, nails, and such I will use for test purposes later on programs. The two coins in center is a token and the other was a zinc. I was so sure it was a wheatie. I love wheaties, and can show you plenty of them if you like lol.

Here is one hole I dug today. A pipe rang up as a coin. The pro pointer in top of the lesche digger. You do the math from the pictures.

Nice finds JD I just got my etrac today and I will get out there and start finding things as well. I also have an Explorer SE.