Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found matching earrings! but dont know what metal :(

Rocknut88

Found these the other night.. they have a little weight to them and the hit on the high side tones of my detector like a quarter... but there are no markings as to what the metal is... any ideas guys?

no little stamp on the stud? Do they have any kind of noticeable smell? (junk jewelry smells) Hard to say then...they look like silver and sounded like it on your machine, but then again so does lots of other metals...if you found them in salt, chances are they would be all corroded if they are junk...let us know what you find out.
Mud

Was brackish water no corrosion at all just sand... i didnt see any stamp but ill double check it and i cant say i sniffed it lol...

Bring them Saturday and we can test them. Almost look like silver, they would be black if they had been out there for awhile, gold comes up perfect just about ever ring I have found in the Bay. (So Far)

Beautiful day to be out today...was going to slip out but for a few hours but GF duties stopped me, she works Saturday so maybe we can meet up. .

Ok ive taken a second look at them and there is a very small 925 on the stud and a few smaller letters i couldnt read. As for saturday mr.joe i will be there for sure might be bringin the Gf with me until shes gotta go to work... tjen there will be man time... i also found my waders :D so i hope the bath houses are open. What time you thinking of getting there saturday?