Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found My First Gold Coin!!

Post a pic here I would love to see it!
It’s in my Avatar but here’s a pic
ACB9BBFB-0098-4AFC-AA98-9E0C71788EAB.png

Awesome find!....Congratulations on the rare find.....you are right about the Nox. It makes a difference to be able to hunt longer without the fatigue of using the older units....The Nox loves gold too 👍

Mine was soldered to the money clip but that is sterling silver so gold and silver together!
Mark

301B1BD9-0FEE-48B1-8534-3D39AC5C1B40.png
What a great find! Congratulations! I think mine was also attached to a money clip. Did you find it in a park or a yard?
I found it in a park along with lots of silver coins man it was loaded and I heard it was hunted very hard over the years I found my first CC seated quarter in there don’t know how that was ever missed!
Minelab used this find i their Ads gave me some hats and other stuff lol.
Mark

It was the best day off I ever had when I had the hit it was a great high tone which I thought was a silver quarter to my surprise I scooped out the money clip!
Then I saw there had been a coin attached which was missing possibly still in the hole? so I did not stick my shovel back in the hole I took out a handful of dirt from the hole and I saw the gold coin I almost crapped what a day to remember!
Mark

Great find there!!!👍👍
I agree, the Equinox is a great machine... I can detect for long hours too, which means more great finds!!😂🤣
Congratulations

One would think as small as those are that more would be being found. Nice recovery!!!!