Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my first wheat penny!

LandOLincoln

Shame it was in a pocket spill with a clad dime and two zinc pennies. Still have yet to find anything "old" in the town park yet.

Congratulations on your first wheatie, we were all there once upon a time. Many more firsts to come...........:clapping:

Yes, congrats on your first wheat cent. It only gets better and I remember many "firsts" throughout the years and you will too. HH, Nancy

Congtats on your first wheat. Keep on swinging that coil. The best is still to come. Just remember that no place is ever completely hunted out. Just take your time and you will find some old coins there. Daryl

We always celebrate a FIRST find. It is what keeps interest very high. Nobody can find it all. Look forward to many Firsts as you detect along. Display them and share them in pictures. Place them in albums or cases. Have fun.

I think I'm finally getting the hang of the 250. Went to an old home site and found 3 more wheaties 3 1965 dimes 1 dime from the 80s and 12 memorial cents from the 70s. Dug a lot less trash per coin than I have been. I ordered a sniper coil earlier this week hoping it would be here by today but doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Cool. The more you use your machine, the more you'll get to know it. Practice practice practice. Hope you get your coil soon and enjoy it this holiday weekend. HH, Nancy