Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

found this weekend

crow-duck

I went out this weekend with camb 1 and found this stuff .We went to a old park and Bruce found a spot that they cleared for something they are going to build and we had a good day even if it was almost 100 deg out .Thanks for looking.

What are the rest of them? I recognize one buffala and the Mercs. Are those Indians below the Mercs and tokens or token pieces below that and surrounded by wheats?

Nice finds, Gary. Finding big silver may have made the day seem not quite as hot as it would have felt if you & Bruce got shut out.

Take care & HH.
Dan.

Congrats on the Half! Too bad about the other 2 Tokens you found. You did well and I'm happy you were able to save a few Oldies from being lost forever due to Construction. Continued Success, Good Luck and HH.:thumbup:

I found 1 IH and the rest are wheatys one was a 1909 but no s mark thats my luck on key dates ,Have a good one .I just got a new computer and will have better pic as soon as I learn how

Thanks James,Bruce kicked my bu$$ .He found a Barber half 4Barber dimes I think 4 mercs 2 buffalos 2 v nickels and a some IHs and some wheatys.We had a great hunt for about a half day of hunting.Have a good one and good luck on your next hunt.