Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Four Coins From Three Parks

banditicey

We Went Out Searching And Found A Silver Each And A Oldie Each

I Found The 1927 Mercury At A Two Hour Hunt And Some Wheat"s

The Next Day We Tried An Old Park We Had Not Been To Before And Came Out With A 1900 Indian For Him And The 1837 Canadian Token For Me

http://coinquest.com/cgi-bin/cq/coins?main_coin=13085

And Today We Went To A Park That Really Is Detected Out And Brian Managed To Find This Chirping 1897 Barber Dime

Thank You For Viewing And HH

Nice, congrats on the oldies...... I love my beach hunting but sure do miss dirt hunting up north!

Cliff

nagov said:
Nice, congrats on the oldies...... I love my beach hunting but sure do miss dirt hunting up north!

Cliff

Can I Ask Where Are You Now and Where Were You Before?

Regards and HH

banditicey said:
nagov said:

Cliff

Can I Ask Where Are You Now and Where Were You Before?

Regards and HH

53 years in Western Pa (Beaver County), 5 years in Eastern Ohio until I retired.....now located just north of Clearwater Beach on the Gulf Coast of Florida.....

Happy Retirement :clapping:

I understand why you do the Beaches

Last time I was in Florida I found Gold on the Beaches and i understand the draw

But I also wanted to find Pirate Booty LOL

Regards

Nice hunts great coins for your efforts

Nice find and in heavy hunted parks.