Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fred asked me to post a pic of Cindy to absolve him of any repercussions........

[attachment 84536 Klinger2.jpg].......It's easy to see what all the fuss was about. :smoke:

That actor helped make the TV series, MASH, a popular show. What was his name, Klinger or something like that?

In regards to Cindy, I need to find a way to take a picture without anyone knowing about it. She looks like a movie star and most of the wives watch us when she is outside working in the yard or washing her car. Debbie would have my hide if she caught me taking a picture of her. John is already in hot water because someone told Carol that he had the hots for her...it was not me, I swear on a stack of horse magazines. I must admit that it was kinda funny when Carol jumped his case at the last neighborhood party...he should never have run and got her a cheese hot dog plate. It will be a dangerous mission, but I will try to find a way to get a picture...I kinda don't trust you folks, you might tell on me! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'd say zero to none.....LOL...... I have a great camera here that the lens will turn 180 degrees to the camera..... Great for those I didn't see ya take that shots.... Then again, I could appreciate a nice picture of a school teacher..... Strictly art you understand.

babes to hand out our trophys at our dirt bike races and at times my camera will take pictures it shouldn't. I've had it looked at a few times but no cure yet. Just a renegade camera I guess.

If I get the picture, I will send it to your wife with the following: "Hello Rob, here is the picture that you wanted of my school teacher neighbor. Sorry, I can not full fill your request of giving you her telephone number." Rob, it is sorta a one for all and all for one type situation, right? :rofl: :rofl: You should be glad that I am just a quiet South Texas cowboy that seldom gets into mischief. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

It is a great feeling knowing that you folks would not dream of getting me into trouble...sorta like the way that General Custer trusted the Indians that fateful day when he was invited to breakfast. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl: :rofl:

Here is a picture of it. the Lens will swivel 180 either way. You can turn it completely around and just use the viewr on the back of the camera or you can look directly thru the lens.... I've had this about 4 or 5 years now..... Really like the camera.....Bought it off of ebay...

Here is some of our trophy girls also....

"Write me a letter soon, and I'll be homeward bound"

Maybe you have to be of a certain age to remember that!! :):

fair winds

Mikie