Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

free gift

bacardi

YOU would think minelab would include a hat or shirt in box with pre orders all over world backed up and us waiting months but typical with mine lab nothing free

That's what's holding up all the back orders the hats are coming from Zimbabwe and the T-shirts from Guatemala.

I spent 3,600$ dollars(yes,thirty six hundred) on a single order a couple years ago from a sponsor and never even got a bumper sticker. I shop somewhere else now.

You do realize you would pay for that bumper sticker in the price of the machine right?
Nothing is "FREE"
I rather have a cheaper detector then a FREE Hat or Bumper Sticker.

That's why I won't purchase from a well known dealer that everyone complains about. When you buy something they try and give you a bunch of worthless stuff to get retail off the shelf price when they could sell if for 20% less and still make decent money

I want best price and if they want to throw something in as a gift I get skeptical right away.

When I bought my CTX 3 years ago my dealer gave me a pro find pin pointer.. This was only the second time I delt with him. When I was leaving he walked it out to my car and offered it as a gift

'i wouldn't say they're a mean company? Quite the opposite really.
We always had loads of freebies to give away at the Rally events!

But that wasn't the case in the 'early days!'
When I joined them all they had to give away were cheap blue hats and blue shirts!
They used include a blue hat in every box containing the old 'Musketeer & Sovereign XS!'
Nowadays they even have branded bottled water give-away's!!!

A 'Nox' T-shirt in the boxes would be nice (there were giving them out at last year's Detectival, but maybe after hiring a plane and a pilot to fly it and a parachutist to jump out of it that blew the 'freebie budget?') Lol...

Des. I liked the flashlight best!!
Free t shirt Hmmmm..
Probably more sizes than there are different languages one more logistic problem.
Laplander

I got a free profind and a detecting bag 4 years ago when I bought a new excal. Was a nice surprise for sure.