Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Freezing Reprieve

AgIA

It's been in the 40s the last three days in the afternoons so I was able to get out for a couple hours at the end of each day. Hit a nice area. 35 Wheats. 1917, 1928-S, 1940, 1941-S and 1943-D Mercs, 1905 Barber dime and 1898 Barber quarter. By far the nicest quarter I've found this year! Also found a Whyte Fox token and a local railroad token along with the requisite pile of garbage. I think this is gonna be it for the year. I only could hunt this area because it is pretty sandy and shielded from the wind. Ground just had a little frozen crust on the top... Thanks for looking!

Nice finds. We're still able to hunt here in central Nebraska as well. Wish I could do that well! Take care and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Silver Iowa!

Nice going! :thumbup: Great results for a little afternoon hunting over a few days. I am Very impressed.

Good luck Saturday. Looks like you are getting POUNDED right now by the weather pattern going over your state.

Good Luck,

Rich (Utah)

I'd say so! If thats the last day you get this year, you sure finished STRONG!:clapping:
Mud

Nice hunt, congratulations on all the silver and a cool railroad token and wheats :clapping:

dang thats outstanding, nice work!:please: that 41 has a beautiful luster.

Awesome finds! You gotta love these warm spells at the end of the year, to get in a last hunt or two. Those are some very nice silvers, love that Barber quarter! Way to go!

Them are some damn nice finds for this time of year, heck any time of the year, WTG

I got out Thur and Fri and yea their is some frost in the ground.