Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Friday Hunt

I had a great Friday night hunt. It started with a silver ring that rang up like a quarter. It was only three inches deep so I don't know how old it is. It does have the number "925" on the inside, so I know it is sterling silver (does anyone know how long they have been inscribing that on the inside of rings?). The indian and three silver dimes were in the same general location (in an area that had some dirt work done last fall). I found the dimes 1903, 1907, 1918 at about six inches, and the indian (1907) rang up at 12-36 and it was at about five inches.

n/t

Got to dig those Zincs to get those Indians.