Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From America to N

earthmansurfer

What another shocking day for me depth wise (remember I have some iron mineralized ground). All told I got 4 coins at 8" and 3 coins at 9" - Both highs and in the same day! And, it was in my E-Trac hunted out spot.

Here is one of my most special coins ever...

Enjoy,
Albert

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KLT2rRnR2k[/video]

Nice one, Albert.

As I said, I am now going back to all the sites that I "hunted out" with my Etrac.

The CTX hammer Deep coins :twodetecting::minelab::thumbup:

Nice video Albert. Just goes to show you how small this world really is. I see some glare in your camera shot. Your ctx screen probably isn't so bad when you are looking at it though, correct?

Congrats yet again my friend nice video and nice silver

:minelab: CTX 3030
:minelab: Etrac
:whites: Whites m6
Pro pointer
Ulster County NY
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/firefighter2542005

Thanks for the comments guys. That was a special Find.

Just some perspective, I have found 7 silver coins at this spot, 2 of them dimes! I wasn't joking when I said silver is kind of rare in Germany!

squirrel1 - I'm glad you asked. It looks just as bad for me. But notice my videos from a week ago or so and back - they are fine.
I was proving a point and am going to write a thread on it with the mods permission. You know those screen covers that start with Z and end with G that we can't talk about? Well, that is what they look like.
I have the best one and I'm putting it back on tomorrow and they are only 5 bucks and available in the states. More info coming.

Here is a 9" coin, nice condition from todays hunt. Played with the settings on this one. Recovery deep doesn't seem to do much in my soil, perhaps in less mineralized soil.

Albert

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyydSil0m4g[/video]

Albert nice job on the video, I would like to see you the next time you hit a eight or 9 inch coin to stop and put your gain at say 28 to 30 if you possibly can and see what happens. And by all means change modes and your other settings and see what happens to your VDI and see if you could possibly get a little more depth this way as long as it don't false too much in your soil.... Phil

Thanks guys.

Phil - I agree and that is the plan. After another poster mentioned how 28 in his ground was actually better than 30, it got me thinking. I mean it won't translate to other users unless they have the same ground, but it is a very helpful suggestion for us all to do none the less (as long as our soils stay relatively consistent.)

I have been ignoring the other modes as they just aren't fun for me to hunt in, but I'll try to give them a look on the deeper signals. Who knows, maybe I'll find I get more depth in one tone with disc or the like...

And I'm not afraid of any falsing, that is why I'm running a 3030 (get it?) :crylol:

Albert great stuff as always, I enjoy your videos and all the settings you try thanks for taking the time to post all this knowledge you learn from trying different set ups.

Nice find! Glad to see that CTX is bringing your spots back to life.

We may have to start calling you Popeye with those forearms.

boy that ctx is deep , really nice sound on that 8" dime ,