Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

From Scary to a Keeper

fishes02

Took a couple of hours off from work to hunt one of my favorite spots, and came up with this keeper. Say's PT900 on one side, and the other has either a "FG" or a "F6." Can't really tell which. Also, picked up a couple of dollars in clad to keep the MXT going a while longer.

Thanks/Cliff

That's a real nice ring, way to go great job:clapping:

That's the real thing Cliff. 950 Platinum can be marked "Platinum", but anything less has to be stamped with the purity............ PT900 is 90% pure. The FG is a makers mark to authenticate the PT900 stamp is real. I would bet big $$ the diamonds are real too.

CONGRATULATIONS on that great find.

OOOPS.....I forgot...............Nancy said that would fit her.............:thumbup:

Awesome find.

Cliff, What a miraculous find! As Larry stated, "It fits me". :) Well, I bet I could get it fitted. Very nice find and I love the baguettes. Very nice ring. Do you have that incredible other that will appreciate the ring? If not, maybe you could have a goldsmith make you something with it. BIG congratulations. HH to all, Nancy

She sure does like the ring, but we both agreed that we're going to try and find the owner. We're going to give it about a month; thats the time that I figure it could have been there. Found the wheat yesterday also; lying in the street. Just my lucky day!!

Thanks/Cliff

I don't know what your plans are for the ring, but if sold, it would buy you LOTS of coils and a new detector too.

n/t