Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Full day with the EZ-Trac

EZrider

Arms are sore :biggrin: I started out the morning in the woods where the picnic area used to be. I pounded this small area hard with the F75 last year. I did manage one find from the spot. A small sterling ring at 6in. It hit and locked on hard. There were other targets close to it. Nailed a couple of wheat's there too. After that i went to the open area i found the barber and went over it with a fine tooth comb. Dug a harmonica reed "my first" that was cool. The ground in this area is hard. I did dig some iffy signals but nothing any good. What i really liked is that some iffy signals the Trac would semi lock onto a tone, Sure enough a coin with other trash in the hole. From then on anything that i could get some what of a repeatable signal on i dug. The big bouncers i passed by. I never did get any deep signals today but that's because how i have the machine setup. I spent the day just learning the tones and the numbers. I'm very satisfied on how the machine performs so far.

MVC-003F-2.jpg

MVC-002F-1.jpg

I like the 4 tone setup on the etrac. Get a high tone, check depth and dig. I dug a 1903 indian today and the numbers were 10-35 at about 7 inches. I got my first barber dime too today and it read 12-43 at 6 inches. The numbers are the last thing I look at because the deeper the target, the more iffy they are. The tone however is usually spot on in my experience. TMAN...